Wednesday 20 July 2011

My newest obsession...



Diane Von Furstenburg for H. Stern jewellery. Just look at it. Gold, diamonds and coloured gemstones are brought together in charming love knots, sweet charm bracelets, and delicate pendants, to make a collection that is infinitely covetable. The collection, now in its sixth season, is wrought as large, statement pieces that embody DVF's mantra: of innate womanly elegance with a steely, independent core lying underneath. These are pieces that you'd buy for yourself, because you love them, because you need them, and because you don't need a man to buy them for you. Perfect for us independent women*.




(Perhaps my favourite piece from the collection- although it's so hard to choose. I just love the thought of this dangling elegantly on my wrist, a delicate statement that would be delicious paired with either a cocktail dress or one of those silk Equipment shirts that I'm also lusting over. In classic cream or dark red, please.)

* If we can afford them, which, in my case, would be a no. Drat.

All images from www.hstern.net

1 comment: