Wednesday 24 August 2011

Haul: A Celebration

After months of nervous waiting and anticipation, results day finally arrived last Thursday... and I'm going to university! This shopping trip had been decided upon weeks before results; just me (I always prefer shopping alone), my shopping list and my credit card, to either celebrate or commiserate... and this is the result.




(Vintage bag- found in a charity shop window on the day of the results. I was drawn to the Art Deco- style clasp and the vibrant orange faux snakeskin. This bag is divine.)



(Chelsea Boots- River Island. My perfect 60's boots, that I have been lusting over for many weeks! They bring a rock & roll edge to every outfit I pair them with; sublimely cool!)




(The shiny-but yet-matte black skinnys that I've been wanting for ages- H&M. They're ideal turned slightly up for a flash of ankle.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the shoes and the bag!! I want to be as lucky as you finding a piece like that in a charity shop!
    And I wish I had chelseas like that...

    xx

    ReplyDelete