Monday 5 September 2011

Today's Outfit...




(Shirt- Stolen from mother; Cami- A charity shop; Khaki skinnies- Zara; Boots- River Island; Jewellery- A selection)

Apologies for my lack of posts! I have only just returned from an amazingly blissful week in France- du pain, du vin, de l'amour... a truly lovely last holiday of the summer. But now I'm running around rainy England endeavouring to collect together everything I will need for my first term at university! Who knew saucepans and wooden spoons could be so exciting? In sadness I had to put away the sun dresses and denim cut-offs that were my uniform in France, and dress with a little more concern for the elements- cue my mother's positively toasty flannel shirt and my new Chelsea boots to splash through the puddles with!

I returned to find that Autumn well and truly has England in her grip, something that provokes mixed emotions for me. As much as I love long evenings snuggled beside a fire, and that crisp, biting chill that's so wonderful about the Winter seasons, the lack of sun and constant rain are a definite downside. However, the approaching cold does allow me to partake in one of my favourite past times- hunting down the perfect winter coat. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment: