Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions


I watched this documentary a couple of nights ago, and it's safe to say it blew my mind. Although it's not exactly my taste in music, the dedication, sincerity and love of what they're doing, that every person featured this film displays, really should act as motivation to the rest of us. Even if drugs, heavy metal and tattoos aren't your thing, then the ambition and curiosity to experience the world to its very limits really should be. Maybe that's my resolution for 2012, to go out and really achieve everything I've set my mind and my heart on (I have big dreams, by the way), and find new places, faces and adventures to really broaden my horizons. Here's to 2012...

1 comment:

  1. A little bit obsessed with tattoo'd rockers this is right up my alley! Can't wait to watch! Great blog- following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete