Saturday 28 April 2012

Last Night's Outfit


A brief post to show you my outfit for last night's launch party for www.vice.com 's free magazine. And it was awesome! Victories at Sea and Tall Ships played (Victories were better because they really made you want to get up and dance....but as a band Tall Ships are so hot! Blimey, the lead singer...like a sexy rugged tree surgeon with a modelling contract. ) As a night it was extremely hipstaaa, which meant for some great clothes- watching; I don't people- watch, I clothes- watch. The amount of BOY London paraphernalia was incredible! The piece I most coveted was a black BOY baseball cap- oh if I'd only remembered my camera to take some street style snaps. Oh well.... there's always the next magazine launch! 


Shirt, Topshop
Shorts, H&M
Brogues, Office
Collar, H&M
Hair styled with Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amy!
    I'm glad I discovered your very enjoyable blog thanks to Sartorialist's! You obviously have a great sense of style and attitude. I value that!
    BTW, your outfit here is exceedingly chic!
    I'm following you now, and if you like my blog, I'd be thrilled to have you among my followers, too!
    XOXO, Maria José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete